We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination by Dr. Phillips and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 60 minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We know that your time is valuable, this is why we ask that you bring all members of your family that are part of making big family decisions. For your convenience we may reserve time following the exam for the first step to get started with your orthodontic treatment.
During your initial examination we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- How much will my insurance cover?
- What if I do not have insurance?
- What are my payment options?
It is very important to us that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take. It is our pleasure to answer all of your questions and make sure that you are excited about the smile that you have always wanted.